|Opening||nov 15, 2016|
|Closing||nov 20, 2016|
2 hours and 30 mins. (1 Intermission)
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
“Too good to be true!” raves the New York Post for Jersey Boys, the 2006 Tony, Grammy and Olivier Award-winning Best Musical about Rock and Roll Hall of Famers The Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi. This is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide – all before they were 30! Jersey Boys features their hit songs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Rag Doll,” “Oh What a Night” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” "The crowd goes wild!” cheers The New York Times.
The Jersey Boys creative team comprises two-time Tony Award®-winning director Des McAnuff, book writers Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice, composer Bob Gaudio, lyricist Bob Crewe and choreography by Sergio Trujillo.
Should I see it?
What is Jersey Boys Like?
Upbeat, slickly produced and fast-paced, Jersey Boys appeals to diehard fans of the Four Seasons and audience members less familiar with the group’s extensive catalogue of hits. Unlike most jukebox musicals, the show boasts heavy emphasis on storytelling, which adds to its universal appeal ...
- They’ll Be the Big Men in Town! Tickets Now On Sale for Jersey Boys in Houston
- My Space: Jersey Boys Tour Headliner Brad Weinstock Cherishes an Appliance Named Barry & a Furry Mascot
- Oh, What a Night! Jersey Boys Begins Performances in Houston
- Jersey Boys Tour Star Brandon Andrus Talks 'Transporting' Audiences and Meeting with an Original Member of the Four Seasons
Jersey Boys Cast & Creative
- Music Bob Gaudio
- Book Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Lyrics Bob Crewe
- Director Des McAnuff
- Choreographer Sergio Trujillo
- Set Designer Klara Zieglerova
- Costume Designer Jess Goldstein
- Lighting Designer Howell Binkley
- Sound Designer Steven Canyon Kennedy